Planning & executing moves and transitions so companies can maintain productivity & focus.
- We manage and execute corporate moves
- We make moves seamless and straight forward
- Keep your staff focused on core roles and work responsibilities
- Save money, time and eliminate stress…
What we do
A common mistake many companies make is in the belief that by managing their relocation themselves they will save money; the general thought being how hard can it be to get the business from point A to point B? Companies proceed to assign an internal resource who doesn’t have the expertise, focus, or time; the resource is able to get them to point B. They have arrived at their new location with a dysfunctional business, unhappy staff created by the confusion and chaos, and it has cost them double what it should have in additional cost, overruns of an unrealistic budget, and loss of productivity. This can be avoided by hiring a professional with the knowledge and expertise to create a strategic plan to execute a cost effective and well organized relocation.
Keeping relocation’s on-time and on-plan
Smarter Spaces has extensive experience in relocating office infrastructure and company assets. We work directly with our clients to develop a plan for the relocation of staff, office furniture, phones, computers, servers, network and telecommunications equipment and services.
Our approach to office relocation’s
Whether you’re opening a new office, relocating an existing one, or managing day-to-day moves in your current office, we can provide you with the right resources and expertise for your needs. We work with you to develop a schedule, budget, and strategic plans of action so that you have a clear understanding of all the requirements to move your business, business divisions, and/or departments. We get the job done right the first time – minimizing rework and reducing costs.
How does it work?
Smarter Spaces develops everything from budgetary numbers to critical vendor requirements, RFP development and analysis, to vendor selection and on-site implementation and management vital to a successful relocation plan, or move-in to a new office space. We offer turnkey facility solutions from initial design to occupancy of the facility by ensuring everything is completed as planned and on time. During execution we are the first ones onsite and the last to leave!
We coordinate many aspects of a move, including:
- Planning and scheduling of the move – We are the first ones on site and the last to leave.
- Employee coordination, communications, and liaison. We recognize relocation can be a very emotional process.
- Furnishings: Workstations, cubicles, desks, executive office furniture office suites, filing, and storage; we have done it all and know how to inventory it, tag it and relocate it.
- Electrical: Workstations, cubicles, office suites and copy centers and additional offices
- Structured Wiring & Communications: Voice, Data, VOIP Equipment: computers, printers, faxes, servers etc.
- Clean Up: We manage the commercial moving and cleaning – these are important details that help minimize launch day challenges.
Smarter Spaces’s Relocations expertise
We bring our strong relationships with experienced vendors and business partners to relocation projects we manage. We maintain a resource base of consistent best-of-class vendors and professional resources across Atlantic Canada and know their products and services inside out; this knowledge is key to the success of many construction and relocation projects for our clients.