24 Jan We’re hiring: Intermediate REVIT Technician / Architectural Engineering Technician
Full time and Part Time Part-time Positions.
We are a high growth company working with latest Mobile 3D Scanning™ technology looking for an Intermediate REVIT technician / AET. We offer a chance to get in on ground floor as we create the 3rd dimension at Smarter Spaces scanning the world in 3D. Opportunities are unlimited!
What we’re looking for:
We need an Intermediate REVIT resource who can create 3D Models and is knowledgeable in AutoCAD. On an ongoing basis, you will be asked to:
- Deliver multiple projects on tight timelines. Prioritize tasks by complexity and deliverable dates. Be confident in your skills and ability produce a quality product under demanding timelines in a high paced, fun, and dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail! Self and peer Audits. Our brand is built on quality and quality is in the details!
- Give and receive constructive criticism. This is important, we are breaking new ground and you have to be able to communicate. We are a team, will make mistakes, learn from them, and grow.
We provide a challenging work environment, a variety of projects, and mix of field and office work. We work collaboratively using the latest technology to give us flexibility and a competitive edge. Compensation and benefits are good, centrally located on Grafton Street in Downtown Halifax.
Work Smart with SMARTER SPACES!
How to apply:
Please send information to Colin Gillis at: email@example.com
- Cover letter and resume
- Please specify if your interested in working
- Full Time
- Part-time leading to Full Time
- Part-time (means 9 – 5 Mon to Friday not part-time in the evenings)
- We have an Immediate requirement for resources. Please provide a date you would be available to start.