Fully-mobile technology that captures 3D point cloud data used to produce accurate 2D and 3D drawings and point cloud data for analysis.
Clear benefits obtained from working with SMARTER SPACES and our 3D Scanning capabilities is very quick turn-around time, incredibly accurate measurements, processed in house by us. FAST – ACCURATE – EFFICIENT
Our advanced 3D laser technology captures airborne lidar data which provides detailed statistics and area coverage point clouds.
- Data Acquisition Speed 43,200 Measurement points/second
- 3D Measurement Accuracy – +/- 0.1% (3 mm)
- Maximum Range Up to 30m (15m outdoors)
- Laser Safety Class Class 1 Eye Safe
- Angular Field of View 270x 100 degrees
- IP64 rating splash-proof, dust-tight
Our 3D Scanning technology is one of the most mobile and accurate systems in the world. It is lightweight, sturdy, splashproof and accurate. It is carried in a backpack and held by hand making stairs, compact spaces, and complicated layouts easy. Smarter Spaces’ scans are 10 times faster than traditional laser measures and much more accurate.
Buildings: Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC)
- As-built / As-scanned Drawings in AutoCAD or Revit
- BOMA Analysis and Space Certificates
- Scan to BIM
- Fire Evacuation Mapping
- Mapping of Heritage properties
Cave and Mine Mapping
The 3D Scanning technology we employ does not require GPA and works well underground. With its light weight, compactness and ease of use it is ideal for:
- Cave mapping
- Mine mapping
Volumetrics & Stockpiles
SMARTER SPACES 3D scanning technology is ideal for doing inventory, stockpiles and volumetrics calculations providing accuracy with incredible turn around times. The resulting data providing accuracy in inventory not possible in the past.
- Management of Forestry Resources
- Mapping and counting of trees
Law Enforcement & Security
The ease of use, mobility and accuracy provided by the 43,200 points per second makes Smarter Spaces 3D scanning abilities ideally suited for law enforcement and security:
- Accident recreation
- Mapping of crime scenes
- Threat assessment
- Emergency measures and response using 3D point clouds
Whether a crime scene needs detailed assessment, or a road vehicle incident requires rapid capture, our systems are uniquely placed to do the job.
Coastal Erosion Monitoring
Our technology is ideally suited for recurring measures to monitor erosion in coastal areas.